Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) activities
Structured to promote personal growth and life-skills learning:
- team building
- leadership enhancement
- creative problem solving
- healthy communication, cooperation, and relationship skills
- conflict resolution
- stress management
Learn more about our Equine Assisted Learning activities.
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP)
Address a broad range of mental health issues:
- depression, anxiety, anger management, adjustment issues
- affect regulation, acute stress related issues
- trauma resolution, suicide, and impulse control issues.
- addictive behaviors such as eating disorders, chemical dependency issues and others related to relapse prevention.
Learn more about our Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Who Can benefit?
Explore goals for:
Learn more about our Programs.